Visit of Pope Francis at Șumuleu Ciuc
P R O G R A M
31 May – 1 June 2019
- On 31st of May at 19.00 the churches of Miercurea Ciuc are waiting the pilgrims at holy mass. All the churches will be opened all night and the prilgrims can rest or spend time in it.
- On 31st of May at 19.00 in the Sanctuary of Șumuleu Ciuc will be celebrated a holy mass, and after the pilgrims can participate on a prayer vigil until morning.
- On 31st of May at 19.00 in the Chapel of the ”Segítő Mária” College the pilgrims are invited to the holy mass and after to the prayer vigil leaded by the ecclesial movements.
- On 1st of June at 04.00/04.30 from the chapel of the ”Segítő Mária” College pilgrims depart to the place of the Pontifical Holy Mass.
- 1st of June from 6.00 spiritual preparation at Salvator Hill (saddle of Mount Șumuleu)
- 6.00 – Marian Prayers leaded by parish representatives of Șumuleu
- 6.30 – Consecrated persons and lay persons from Franciscan Spirituality: Morning prayer (Lauds)
- 7.00 – Charismatic movement: Conversion
- 7.30 – Focolare movement: Unity – testimonies
- 8.00 – Jesuits: Fundaments of Igantian Spirituality
- 8.30 – Marriage Encounter movement: Engagement
- 9.00 – Youth hour: Let’s go together! This is the future
- 9.45 Introduction to the Pontifical Holy Mass
- 11.30 THE PONTIFICAL HOLY MASS
- 14.00 ”I coommit myself for my people” – music piece in honour of Márton Áron
- 16.10 Pope Francis is leaving Șumuleu Ciuc